Profile image for JoannaPazucha

I've heard the petrol station in Keynsham is closed and the one in Saltford has run out of diesel. We haven't even had confirmation that the strike is going ahead!

By JoannaPazucha at 13:01 on 29/03/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for Tuppence65

Chandag is closed for planned upgrade. Think the sign says it was from Thursday til saturday

By Tuppence65 at 15:03 on 29/03/12

• Profile image for 2nd2none driving School

This whole situation is crazy, the petrol tankers arent even on strike yet and people are being stupid and filling up which in turn is the cause of the shortage. If everyone just stuck to their normal habits and filled up when they need to there would be no problem and plenty of fuel to go around. Why does everyone still listen to the silly government and start panicking, since when have they ever got anything right and offered the best advice?

By 2nd2none driving School at 08:31 on 30/03/12

• Profile image for JoannaPazucha

Saltford is out of petrol and there are queues in Wlllsbridge again today. Things got abit heated in Willsbridge yesterday when a motorist attempted to jump the queue.

There is no indication yet that the strike will be going ahead, and even if it was, seven days' notice would have to be given.

According to the AA, Increased sales from panic buying will bring in more than £32m in extra fuel excise duty - which will help bring down the deficit a bit, I suppose!

By JoannaPazucha at 10:41 on 30/03/12

• Profile image for JoannaPazucha

I've just heard that the Unite union has ruled out industrial action at Easter - which hopefully should calm the panic buying.

By JoannaPazucha at 11:24 on 30/03/12

• Profile image for passtheparcel

Has ne one got any experience of Car Banker/Keynsham Motor Company on the Bristol rd................

By passtheparcel at 23:03 on 01/05/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent